Voter Fraud Frenzy (part 1)
With all the talk about voter fraud by the president, and the denying by the media, local activists have stepped in to fill the void.
Addinsolutions, Inc. president Andrew Ladanowski (pictured above with his son), who provides IT and Data analytics services, decided to thoroughly investigate if there is voter fraud in the state of Florida.
Do people vote twice within the state of Florida? Do people vote in multiple States? Do felons vote? Do non-citizens vote?
Addinsolutions, determined that in the state of Florida there is fraud, but not the numbers the president is saying. Additionally, we discovered that when found, individuals are not held accountable.
While we know Mr. Ladanowski has a proven track record of success, I will give you a little history before we discuss the November 2016 election.
In October 2013, Addinsolutions emailed the Miami Herald and the Miami Supervisor of elections that database stilled showed that Orenthal J (OJ) Simpson was registered to vote. Simpson was listed as “no party affiliation” and the data shows he was still eligible after being convicted of armed robbery in Las Vegas. This information was confirmed and OJ Simpson was purged from the list after the Miami Herald contacted the Miami Supervisor of Elections.
In May 2014, Ladanowski found Scott Rothstein, Broward County’s most infamous white-collar felon, was still eligible to vote. This was nearly 4 years after he was sentenced to 50 years in prison and wreaked havoc upon the community. His name was being removed from buildings, yet the only person who didn’t appear to know about Mr. Rothstein conviction was Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes.
In July 2014, he found 44 people who had duplicate voter ID’s which would have allowed people to vote twice.
Since then, he has kept track of who is voting and found numerous people who voted in multiple states.
In January 2016, he found 14 in Palm Beach County that voted in either New York or New Jersey and here during the 2014 general election. He reported this data and it was confirmed by the Supervisor of elections in her press release. He found an additional 18 in Broward County and reported to Supervisor of Elections.
Here is the 2016 Data
The improved method of allowing people to automatically add voter registration when at the DMV created around 400 people with the same first, middle and DOB and the same address. This most likely implies individuals who changed their name due to a change in marital status. This concerns me, since I am only catching individuals who change their marital status that are staying at the same location. People who moving during a change in marital status I can’t capture. (SpreadSheet 1_Identical Voter Registration VotedTwiceFlorida using Absen… and SpreadSheet 6 Potentially Voted Twice by using maden name and married na…)
- That two-people had duplicate voter ids and appeared to have voted twice by absentee ballots, in Nov 2016, using the absentee ballot data and had different return dates on their ballots. (SpreadSheet 1_Identical Voter Registration VotedTwiceFlorida using Absen…)
- Looked at absentee ballots from Florida which were mailed to North Carolina and returned to Florida, and matched on the Mailing Address and First Name, Last Name, Middle initial and approx. age of people who voted in NC and got a match of around 17. (SpreadSheet 2 Voted Twice once in NC and once in Florida using absentee …
- Looked at absentee ballots from Florida which were mailed to New Jersey and returned to Florida, and matched on the Mailing Address and First Name, Last Name, Middle initial and DOB of people who voted in NJ and got a match of 10. (SpreadSheet 3 NJ Voted Twice)
- Looked at absentee ballots from Florida which were mailed to New York and returned to Florida, and matched on the Mailing Address and First Name, Last Name, Middle initial and DOB of people who voted in NY and got a match of 29. (SpreadSheet 4 NY Voted Twice)
- I then looked to see if I could find people in NY where a couple matches between Florida and NY. If you have a name like Joe smith, there are a lot of them. But if I find a house with a Joe and Joanne smith in both states with same DOB’s it’s a hit. I found this couple as a hit (SpreadSheet 5 REPCouple), I laugh they are republicans, Trump may pardon them, they’re old.
- Here’s my interesting one. (SpreadSheet 6 Potentially Voted Twice by using maden name and married na…) 8 women whose first name, middle name, DOB and residence match with the last name changed. Two of them hyphened their name.
Tomorrow we discuss….Do felons vote?